Here’ a few comments that I’ve made in the past. I find myself repeating many of them lately.
- The past does not change; our view of past events does.
- The quickest makeup is a big smile—one that involves a twinkle in the eyes.
- Exercise in moments of stress.
- Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat often.
- Model behaviour for others to follow.
- When you think you have the right perspective, look again.
- Risk failure to reap the most reward.
- Dream beyond expectations, especially your own.
- Carefully consider Cs: consistency, conciseness, completeness, coherence, cohesiveness, clarity.
- If you don’t like what you are looking at, consider a new perspective.
Please follow and like us: